- Fashionably Funny at Greenwich Village Comedy Club July 28th 6:45pm
- Bring It Showcase at Stand Up NY July 14th 6pm
- Fashionably Funny at Broadway Comedy Club July 13th 10 pm
- The Evan Weiss Show at Greenwich Village Comedy Club July 7th 6pm
- Gotham Comedy Club New Talent Showcase June 27th 7pm
- Fairytales From The Crip at The P.I.T. NYC June 15th 10pm & June 19th 8pm
- Staged reading of "Smoke Break" by Taylor Gregory at Primary Stages June 13th 3:30pm
- Gotham Comedy Club New Talent Showcase May 30th 9:30pm
- Charlie Baquet's Comedy/Variety Show at Broadway Comedy Club May 25th 10pm
- The Average Black Man and Friends Comedy Show at The Grisly Pear May 20th 8pm
- Stage manager of New Black Fest/Architects of Pride staged reading series May 8th 7:30pm
- The Sheba Mason Show at Broadway Comedy Club May 5th 10pm
- Stage manager of the musical Impossible But True April 30-May 21 2018 7pm
- New Talent Night at Caroline's On Broadway April 28th 4pm
- The Industry Room comedy showcase at Broadway Comedy Club April 21st 6pm
- SLOSHED: Stand-UP...If You Can stand-up comedy competition at The West End Lounge April 17th 10pm
- Blacklight Comedy Show at Brooklyn Moon April 16th 7:30pm
- Laugh Tracks sketch comedy show at Broadway Comedy Club April 13th 6:30pm
- AbeMixture at Legion Bar April 12th 7:30pm
- New Talent Showcase at Gotham Comedy Club April 2nd 7pm
- Campy Cabaret Presents: Can't Hardly Wait, the Mostly 90s Musical at The West End Lounge, March 26th & 29th
- Stand-up comedy show at CHARLIE BACQUET'S COMEDY/VARIETY SHOW at BROADWAY COMEDY CLUB, March 23rd 10pm
- Featured in episode 3 of the comedic webseries, "Bad For Love"
- Stand-up comedy debut at CHARLIE BACQUET'S COMEDY/VARIETY SHOW at BROADWAY COMEDY CLUB, February 16th 10pm
- Current commercial, online and print campaign for the new app NYC HELP ME QUIT
- Cast as Judy in the pitch video 1.5 MILLION
- Cast as Melissa in the indie film MALI 3
- Cast at Monique in the comedic webseries BAD FOR LOVE
- Cast as "The Narrator/Chorus" in the staged reading of American Bard Theater Company's upcoming production of YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT
- Joined the cast of Flying Ship Productions musical, The Apple Corps
- Performed in the Cranky Cabaret at the Trinity Lutheran Church of Manhattan
- "Take A Stand, Man" gets featured in Bright Grove's Screening Series, 2017 Comedy Shorts Film Festival, and Blue Whale Comedy Festival
- Attended Ross Meyerson's 2-week Audition Class
- Attended Kimberly Graham's Cold Read Bootcamp
- Booked the Budweiser "This Bud's for 2" Derek Jeter Number Retirement commercial
- Participant in the Actor's Green Room May Short Film Challenge
- Co-starred in the SAG-AFTRA short film "Take A Stand, Man"
- 2 Major Auditions:
- First Series Regular audition for a TBS pilot
- First Broadway Musical audition for Book Of Mormon
- Currently freelancing with Albert Bramante of Emerging Talent LLC
- Co-starred in the American Bard Theater Company's AEA showcase, "Visionary Voices: 2 Women Writers...3 Big Stories"
- Review from Theater In The Now: "Voices Of The Past For The Present"
- Review from Theatre Is Easy: "Visionary Voices"
- Review from TheaterThatMatters.Wordpress.com: "These Women Had VISION!"
- Review from Broadway.com: "Good Things Come In Three's with American Bard's VISIONARY VOICES"
- Opens February 15th, 8pm at the Gloria Maddox Theater
- Co-starring in the SAG-AFTRA short film "Living The Dream"
- Participant in the Actor's Green Room November 72-hour Short Film Challenge
- Co-starred in the SAG-AFTRA short film "Room For Love", currently on the festival circuit
- Performed in C.R.E.A.T.E. Cabaret: Falling in Love at the Manhattan Theatre Club
- Booked an in-house Juniper Jones lifestyle video for Pacific Park
- Performed the first live sketch performance of "Velma" at Equinox by Solstice, a Brooklyn Arts Showcase
- Was invited to sit in at the rehearsals of "The Total Bent" at The Public Theater
- Featured in episode 9 of the webseries "Going Naked" on YouTube.
- Began working freelance with on-camera commercial agents Mickey Shera and Marla Haut at Innovative Artists Agency
- Time Warner Cable internet promo launch
- Featured as Bill Coelius' Commercial Acting 101 "Booker of the Month"
- Web.com commercial - Free Versisign :120
- Web.com commercial - Free Verisign :60
- Web.com commercial - Free Verisign :30
- Featured in Greenpeace USA's #WorstJoke #SaveTheArtic campaign
- Featured as a return guest on the Team Awesome Inc.'s Awesome Cast comedy podcast show
- Booked the lead role in a video for the launch of a new campaign by the NYC Dept of Health for an Anti-Smoking app