- Co-starring in the American Bard Theater Company's AEA showcase, "Visionary Voices: 2 Women Writers...3 Big Stories"
- Review from Theater In The Now: "Voices Of The Past For The Present"
- Review from Theatre Is Easy: "Visionary Voices"
- Review from TheaterThatMatters.Wordpress.com: "These Women Had VISION!"
- Review from Broadway.com: "Good Things Come In Three's with American Bard's VISIONARY VOICES"
- Opens February 15th, 8pm at the Gloria Maddox Theater
- Co-starring in the SAG-AFTRA short film "Living The Dream"
- Participant in the Actor's Green Room November 72-hour Short Film Challenge
- Co-starred in the SAG-AFTRA short film "Room For Love", currently on the festival circuit
- Performed in C.R.E.A.T.E. Cabaret: Falling in Love at the Manhattan Theatre Club
- Booked an in-house Juniper Jones lifestyle video for Pacific Park
- Performed the first live sketch performance of "Velma" at Equinox by Solstice, a Brooklyn Arts Showcase
- Was invited to sit in at the rehearsals of "The Total Bent" at The Public Theater
- Featured in episode 9 of the webseries "Going Naked" on YouTube.
- Began working freelance with on-camera commercial agents Mickey Shera and Marla Haut at Innovative Artists Agency
- Time Warner Cable internet promo launch
- Featured as Bill Coelius' Commercial Acting 101 "Booker of the Month"
- Web.com commercial - Free Versisign :120
- Web.com commercial - Free Verisign :60
- Web.com commercial - Free Verisign :30
- Featured in Greenpeace USA's #WorstJoke #SaveTheArtic campaign
- Featured as a return guest on the Team Awesome Inc.'s Awesome Cast comedy podcast show
- Booked the lead role in a video for the launch of a new campaign by the NYC Dept of Health for an Anti-Smoking app